Monday, June 1, 2009

My blog died just now =(

just now .. i typed a long detailed post n i tot i published it .. but NO! DERES ERROR ! -.- . n it made my whole com lag so i cant return 2 d last page . BOO !!

now i have 2 retype ... =(

n i juz found out dat digi is cheaper 2 sms 2 othas ! I WAN DIGI ! -.-

ROAR ! my bro gave me his old digi sim card . but he took it back n now he lose it -.- . i dono where he put it ! deres still credit inside =( ..

my sony ericsson charger died . i cant charge my fon anymore ! so i have been using my bro's fon for d last few days . wanna noe wat fon it is? NOKIA 1110 ! LOL . so geng rite , colourless screen =) but deres one gud thing tho , no matter how i drop it or wat , it wont break x) . i love dis fon xD

but i still love my old fon more =( . all d memories ... all d msg !

y m i talking crap ? oh wait ... i owiz talk crap =)

p/s i m taken by wendy ong sze yen since form 1 . i love her =D

i changed dis font 2 arial =D . does it looks nicer? or weirder?

Hsien x)

No comments:

Post a Comment