Friday, June 26, 2009

Power punch ~! Power kick~! Power beam~! hahahahahahaha

Joel should take a bow for being such a nice guy and not scolding like the other captions which i have recently watch their "over-semangat-ness" in winning the trophies
LOL This year sport marching goes to biru ...LOL....Hang Cepat....I mean Jebat XD But I guess it must be worth while because their formation is like super awesome and they are much more like....disciplined and syncroniseO.o Probaly because of the effort their caption put into * the shouting and screaming X.x * But I still have to say that purple rawks because we have all those nice body movement XD LOL the macerena dance and all those nice stuff...but i guess we didint make it to two minutes in our formationThe teachers are like sitting dead straight in front of us and not like.visualising the words.... They should like sit on the highest floor so that they can see the word... =D Its much more better to understand our formation that way... Haiz...I am grateful to God because on that VERY day the sun was blocked by clouds....=_= or else i would have fainted too... Pn Zakiyah.... I know its your last year in school and I am very sad... But your speech was like very long...You said "dan" ten or eleven times and "juga" three times...Yes folks...I counted because i had nothing better to do other to stand and watch...I like PBSM cool marching example "c-o-c-o-nut-UP '' and the dancing part... Very cute is all i have to say =) Scouts....congratulations....You deserve it for all the suffering youve been through... * I saw your tears of joy scouts* (hehe)
So in the end of sports day it began to rain... I walked around the school grounds following May Kwan because i Dont know what to do and Kelly accompanied me ... I *so-called* jinxed the weather becuz of saying nimbus cloud =.='' So after the rain lightened a little I went out of school and who should i stumble upon but han xiang himself...He looked lik the toast bread i had yesterday morning =D He is so brown ( dun take it wrong... tanning is not neceserrily a mocking ) he looks macho XD NOt bad...not bad ... Anyways...back to story...I was accompanied by May Kwan to April house and we played 02 Angel * formally known as 02 Jam * and i was getting better at it =D Her brother called me a nub and i was lik so furious...LOL...SO I BERSEMANGAT PLAY UNTIL I GET BETTER AT THE GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment