Sunday, June 7, 2009

The pants accident

It was an accident but nobody believe me LOL Dey think I did it purposely =.= In Subang Parade got dis shop dat had sports clothes for sale .. I saw the basket then something happened..It just caught my eye so i pulled the piece of cloth...Then it kip on coming and coming den nva stop so i lik O.O den kip pulling den arh the accident happened -.-''
I pulled the cloth & it was actually an upside down pants =.= '' Everybody was lik O.O EVEN THE SHOP ASSISTANT LOOK AT ME LIK O.o den I lik X.x den the WHOLE STORE WAS LIK -.- ? den become O.O den i was lik red lik dat so I quickly put bak the pants and go to anotha section since my family din saw the accident and dun wan leave the shop .The customer oso was lik looking lik *id be watching you * +.+

No comments:

Post a Comment