Saturday, June 6, 2009

Terlalu Bored .

Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight?
If deres anything important . but talk on d fon expensive ! no credit . so juz sms =)

Ever had a near death experience?
laughed till nearly kena asthma =D

Where’s your cell phone?
right in front of me . yen lin juz sms-ed me =D

What is the last thing you thought about?
y doesnt my shirt dat i juz wash smell nice? i think its coz i m having a flu .

Do you regret anything?
A lot . i juz regret sumthing 2day .

If you found out you were pregnant who would you tell?
tell d doctor I M NOT PREGNANT .

What are you going to do this weekend?
which is 2mr ? pergi sleepover =)

Met anyone new in the past week?
a lot lol . mostly from taekwondo aacademy =)

What does your bestfriends call you?
LOL . sum call me sapo , sum call me yi hsien n mon calls me hsien =D . sum will suddenly call me yi sia . -.-

Who was the last person to go to the movies with you?
erm .. i watched night at d museum 2 wif sze yen , yen lin , siti n hwei shen . its d day we finish our exam =D

Are you currently fighting with someone?
fighting? no . but i wanna sparring wif sum1 named kwan shu ting suddenly LOL

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
2day =D . morning . afternoon .

Who/What would you like to see right now?
i wud like 2 c my fon have credit .. =(

Are you mad at someone right now?
Mad ? =D

What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?
sum1 saying happy birthday to me . even tho its not my birthday LOL

Do you mainly use your house phone or your cell phone?
cell phone =D . bt if tak ada credit surely house fon =)

Is there an empty place in your heart?
Hmm.. nope . i filled it up =)

Do you count down the days till anything?
yes . till camp ! C-A-M-P !

Are you looking forward to something as of right now?
CAMP ! =D

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
just now =)

Do you prefer revenge or just pure jealousy/envy?
depends who =D .

Who would you like your next “fling” to be with?
erm . i juz played swing yst =D

Would you curse in front of your parents?
yes . if deres sum1 dat pissed me off . but .. i seldom do dat =)

What kind of camera do you have?
i dono =) . i juz sneezed . OKAY I NID MEDICINE

Would you rather go to a party or out of town?
Depends who organized dat party n who will be dere =D

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
erm ... yup =(

When was the last time you held someone’s hand?
I juz held yen lin's hand juz now LOL .

Who can you tell everything to?
erm . everything? i dono =)

Can you play guitar hero?
I can play computer . =D . okay talking crap =)

Dis any part of your body sore?
I juz finished taekwondo . YES LOL

missing someone right now?
yup =)

When was the last time you saw the person you last kissed?
i kissed my mom yst b4 i sleep . she is still at home =)

Do you like your phone?
Yes =) . I love it =D

Last thing alcohol beverage?
I juz drank shandy LOL . is it alcohol? well its nice =D

Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex?
Yup , my brother . =)

Have any of your best friends ever back stabbed you?
Dun think so =) d worst thing dey said was i m sampat LOL . which was a compliment =)

If you had to move in with a friend, which one would you pick?
Depends to where n who wanna stay wif me? =D

What’s the seventh text message in your inbox say?
Lol scold what ?

When is your next road trip?
Ehehehee . x)

What did you do the weekend?
every weekend i have fun =)

Have you ever been called a tease?
Erm .. i dono =)

What are your chances of getting with your crush?
like 3/10 . i wan cheese cake ..

What is the farthest you’ve traveled with a friend?
To Singapore or Pulau pinang? which one further?

Are any of your friends so close that you consider them family?
Yup =)

Anyone told you a secret this week?
Yup . =X

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No . but owiz no battery coz lazy charge LOL

Do you hate anyone?
Erm hate? no. dislike? yes .

Last time you wore the opposite sex’s clothing?
Yst . which reminds me . i have 2 thank him ? i think i thanked him . did i ?

What do you want in your life right now?
Erm . i hope my life can be like dis forever =D

When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
Today LOL . when siti was talking .. bout sumthing =)

Did you tell someone something today?
yup =D .

Do you trust people easily?
erm . trust dem on sumthings . bu not everything .

What were you doing at 9pm Friday night?
erm bathing =D . yst nite rite? yup .

Tag:
Siti . do dis tag LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment