Sunday, May 31, 2009

TAEKWONDO ! TAE - KWON-DO

i juz made a decision :

i will gif all my love 2 taekwondo due to all d fun i had from d past 3 days =D

how can 3 days have so much fun? deres so many stupid things n happy things happened in dese 3 days den d last 3 years LOL . okay dats not exactly true .. form 1 n 2 was sampat =) . thanks 2 my frens ahahaa.

anyway , 2day i was like sticking wif yen lin LOL . we were acting les 2 justin n all . yi chin was too cool . but next time , i will target yi chin x) . hehe. beware !

i think i type too slow . muz learn how 2 type fasta . =D

my mom is pissed at me LOL . coz d last 3 days , i was going out d whole day for taekwondo =) . n my mom thinks i m too irresponsible =p . but i dun think she will be angry for long =D ..

den err ...went 2 check d camp site for tkd =D . 2day at tkd academy we had water fight LOL . we were shooting each other wif water guns LOL . clothes = wet .. but ITS FUN . =) den yes , everyone is wet ahaha . had amos cookie . oh wait , dats random aahaha. double chocolate chip x) . NICE !

den afta dat went kok keong's house , den went one u . LOL . had so much fun in toy's r us. we were so childish ahaha . n guess y we go? to buy water gun ! den aiyo.. ahaha.. too many stuff happened ..

den MY MOM WAS AT 1u wif my cousin . LOL . I WAS CAUGHT . :O

kesian weh... but den i told her i dowan go back yet x) . den kok keong fetch me back home later. LOL..

den had dinner ... things things things ... den ahaha home now . -.-

Hsien

my dream came true...
deres nth more i wan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment