Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Briefing Meeting Ehehe . -.-

hereby promoting everything .

Deres a camp on 8th- 10th june at selayang .. a lot of activities like flying fox , rock climbing , obstacle training =D .. deres oso telematch , treasure hunt n all x) . transport n food included .. RM180 for 3 days two night . deres me =D . so its definitely gonna be fun if u r my fren =) ..

any1 dats interested can come to d briefing on 4th june . its 8pm - 10pm . n its at taman megah near fatty crab n sunlik dere . u can noe more info by asking me =D

Taekwondo academy :D :

provides a fun training =) .. only rm 40 for one month . once a week . u can choose any day u r free =) .. n i rate it 10/10 =D

for further details fon me =D . okay not me ... fon d person in charge .. find keith tan (0122132843) ...

HSIEN =D

No comments:

Post a Comment