Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Undomestic Goddes =)

ignore d title . unless u r mon . Mon , i m gonna finish reading dis book soon =)

wat shud i blog bout? =D

oh ya . d friends for sale on facebook was -.- yi chin bought me . wat shud i put ? =) or =(

N AHAHAHA . i scored 100% for how well i noe yi chin . I BEAT YEN LIN LOL

okay wat m i doing? i m so sleepy n tired . tennis was ... okay one month of not playing tennis made me cacat in tennis now LOL . n shud i mention bout i hurt my throat because a tennis ball kena my throat. its like BULLSEYE ! -.-

OH WAIT . dis is wat hong wei blogged :

Something is wrong with the world. de Hsien is obsessed with Taekwando. Oh no. I just found that out like about an hour ago?! why...WHY...WHY
What if one day, a guy lodges a police report. In his report, it is stated that he's been receiving too much love.
From his wife.
Hsien.
The type of love that leads to bruises and scars.
I've actually seen this case before. The wife admits that she loves her husband so much that she feels like doing...


okay . thanks hong wei . for giving me sumthing 2 blog LOL .

I dono wat 2 say actually LOL . okay TAEKWONDO is 4 self defense , so i wont hit my husband (if i have one) unless he hit me rite ? RIGHT . so ahahaha . -.-

n 2day me , siti , yen lin , yi chin went 2 kelana putra late LOL . justin n ah beh was waiting for us n ahaha . so many stuff happen . drank lotsa sirap/syrup bandung =D ..

den dey swim . sum1 scold . we laugh . we play n laugh =) .. we played at d playground n yi chin was obsessed wif a cat ( which has a very cute tail =D )

den went kelana square wif siti, yen lin, yi chin n justin . siti was being annoying n annoyed LOL. oh n i rmb sumthing . justin said me n yen lin rape each otha . den i said we dun rape each otha , we juz have sex .

correct rite ? i mean rape each otha is same wif having sex rite? nvm LOL .

Lets skip everything . i wanna sleep =D

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment