Monday, June 29, 2009

Cheer Up :)

Okay . i noe .

Here comes d crap :D

I forced siti 2 go skul 2day =) . i told her if she is absent 2day , she will have to bring d math textbook everyday for dese 2 weeks ;D .


so she came :D . pity her leg . was it rilly dat bad or she is just trying to make me feel guilty ? ahaha. it shud be be 1st one . she noes i wont feel guilty :)


Had fun seeing her climb up d stairs n keep complaining bout her leg . okay . i DID try 2 help . by letting her stretch :D . Wat ? stretching is good :) . okay juz kidding . i helped her by letting her have my homework as reference . which i had refer a lil 2 kah min's . okay . i admit , i copied math :D


assembly was OKAY . i kinda cope wif it , siti :) well mr . allen said d uncle died. n for dat one minute , dere was complete silence . yet when i return 2 class , i found out dat siti tot d uncle juz retired n we were sad coz dere wud be less food in canteen . LOL


BI . Pn Vijaya HAD to make use of d 5 minutes . but making sentences is fun :D . especially when u get to write any1's name ;)


Sn . Electricity is killing me .. i dun exactly understand d whole thing . juz a rough picture of it . oh well . went on talking wif siti while doing bm n math homework :D . i manage 2 finish both in time . thus , i went for recess wif my beloved Wendy Ong Sze Yen . Ahaha .


its been such a long time since we ever talk like dis . She actually came 2 my class n find me . can u believe it ? i mean usually ( okay EVERYTIME ) i had 2 go 2 her class 2 find her. juz when i was overwhelmed wif joy , she told me wing yan went missing n yen lin din come . is dat y she come 2 my class ? Ahaha .


Oh well . Mon , Cheer Up :D


n cud u believe dat i have a lot of homeworks yet i m still blogging n chatting like nobody's business ? i think i nid a strict mom who will order me 2 study n do my homeworks instead of giving me freedom n let me end up in dis slacking mode .

I nid to stay away from my com . if only my com wuf stay away from my sight .. yet it is in my living room . n i juz cant resist d temptation . oh well , drools over food during sivik .

was talking bout food wif siti . made myself hungry ehehe . :)


I SHUD STOP BLOGGING N DO MY HOMEWORK !

Hsien .

i finally stop :D

No comments:

Post a Comment