Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shud I Talk ?

Okay . i m so confused now .

shud i talk ? or shud i not . its d 1st time i feel dis way . its like d person i wanna talk 2 is juz so different from everyone .. juz so special :)

i m rilly confused . HELP ME MON !

i juz realise dat many frens of mine r opstimist . i mean i ask dem yes or no . it wud owiz be a yes . i ask stop or continue . its continue .. oh dear. shud i even follow wat dey say ? or make up my own mind ( which i definitely cant )


i think i shud stop talking crap on dis blog . dun u think so ?


okay . erm gotong-royong was rilly fast for my class . not dat we were rilly efficient , juz dat we rilly dun bother dat much :) . i myself went 3Cempaka 2 "help" . :)

Pn Zarina said i can help if i wan :) . so i did . without being much help .. i juz stand in d class n talk 2 mon n michelle . well dat was fun :D

n i think i shud slap myself . i wasted everything ..

recess was extended . so i went 2 3C again :D . dis time i dragged siti . ;) Mon is not okay . JeAnne was reading twilight . so during d one whole period in 3C . jeanne only said 3 words : HI , YI , HSIEN .


i wanna slap myself . hardly . so dat d pain can juz remind me of how stupid i was. how cud i ARGH .

okay . a gud slap will do now .


okay skul was as usual . i dun feel like blogging anymore . i juz feel like slapping myself hard on d face n blame everything on me .


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment