Saturday, June 6, 2009

Call of doodies XD

Imagine all the word "duties" changed to doodies XD
A conversation between an alien which spaceship has crashed and a human mechanic

Alien:Human mechanic ! The malfunction of my ship has caused me great pain and suffering in the performance of my duties !

Human : heh heh "doodies"

Alien : What is so amusing from the fact that i cannot preform my regular duties ?! The blockage of my duties has caused great pain and humiliation !!

Human : *Pfftttt*

Alien:How dare you laugh at my duties ?!The duties of the zurg are much more larger and intense than human duties!You are not even physically equipped to preform duties so complex and magnificent ! Beings from across the planet marvel at the vastness of our duties!


Human : Bwahahahaha

Alien : You humans are impossible to communicate wif

Human : Hey you left your ship !

from Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment