Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Love You Dat Much :D

Oh well . weekend juz end FASTER den weekdays .

2mr , i have 2 face d teachers n d whole load of homeworks which i havent finish =p . i wonder will our assembly be sad 2 me . well it will remind me of marching . *sigh .

m i cheered up ? actually i m dis evening .

thanks to my superb dream :D . i smiled like an idiot :) .

i called my brotha a retard . he called me a retard too . we r retards :D .

my mom reminded me 2 tell her when is RKA . i forgot 2 tell her its dis wednesday . oh well . glad she asked me :D

perhaps i m gonna plan a lil outing ;)

Shall blog again 2mr ? oh wait . no promises . i doubt i have time 2mr 2 blog . i got tons of homeworks . n due to me slacking everyday , i wud suffer 2mr .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment