Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WAHHH Horror O.O

I MUZ TELL U ALL ~!!! DUN WATCH HORROR MOVIES ANYMORE O.O Thres one programme called Is it real in channel 553 I muz warn u ITS ONI FOR THE BRAVES OoO oh yarh... I forgot to tell my parents got purple hse pratice yesterday =.= Ka-dunk.... Anyways... =D yesterday was fun Besides the horror show >.< I get to see Whose line isit anyways =D I get to see a very muscular lady X.x She like supa muscular u know!!!!!I think more muscular than any of the boys in school XD and den arh make me laugh until i forgot the whole horror show ^.^ So happy i finally forgot bout that show... Den arh got one guy lol he suppose to be a guy which promote fitness He go and take two audience and touch deir butts O.O den hi 5 dem XD I salute dem mann becuz dey veli sporting O.o Staying at home alone is very scary O.O LOL duno y i posting rubbish =.= Maybe i shud have stayed wif my grandma XD She's more fun than I am -.- Hmmm..... Ice cream is nice =D Last nite I think I felt someone touching my toes =.= I duno y im writing so random... Muz be something wrong wif me My hand feel lik typing on its own O.O Aiyah lazy write adi larh... I lik the colour blue =D so muz be moer den the otha colours >=D

No comments:

Post a Comment