Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hwah ~! Hwuh~! What is so gud now ? ABSOLUTLY SUSPENDERS~!

LOL....April...I have to use ur PBSM cuz i got nobody else hu i know hu got white pants =.= '' DUN WORRY =D I WEAR SUSPENDERS INSIDE WAN ~!!! DAM KENG XD Or else if i dun have suspenders i wear belt........I lik purple What have I been doing for the last two days :Took me one day to understand chapter 11 in maths and 1 more day to fix internet in computer....Now so keng becuz I got youtube and can play games adi fri=D My P-H-S-P-C ( Personal Hot Sexxeh Pretty Computer) LOL Today so funneh...Me and my friend keep saying butt wipe O.o Because in America the people use the term "butt wipe" to tease other people XD YOUVE BEEN MOCKED BY LI SIM BUTT WIPES.... LOL I sure will make alot of enemies if people read this post....Marching is so nice....I dun have to move anywhere during formation XD Except for the MSIA part O.o but i still like =D

Time for Li Sim to leave...NIMBUS CLOUD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment