Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weird . (:

.

I ate spaghetti bolognaise flavoured ice-cream in my dream . dun ask me how it taste like . i dun rilly rmb Ahaha .

Shud i go out 2mr ? sighhh . ):


Currently in a very weird situation . oh , i m listening to kkfm .

Dun get me wrong . kkfm is not d reason i feel weird . Ahaha . oh i love dat song . (: wait ! let me check d name of d song . oh . its'De Ra Go '. I've been watching a show nowadays . okay shows . n it feels so real dat its so nice (:

I think d name is 'Time Story' . oh n anotha one i dun rmb wats d name . hmm .


I miss mon . Aww !

Since she off9 , i practically dun feel like chatting at all LOL . oh wait . i shall not say bout dis anymore , to prevent her frm being perasan again .

okay . i feel so ermmmmmmmm . weird .


I shall talk bout my crime .

I killed a cockroach dat juz crawled frm my neighbour's house to my house . i hit it twice using newspaper roll n it still can fly near to d dustbin . i think it is quite considerate coz i think it plans to juz bury itself in d dustbin .

Okay yet it failed . So i had to use d newspaper 2 pick it up , n wrap it up . Ironic part is , i feel guilty . so , i kinda like clean up d crime scene by sweeping n all . den i threw d murder weapon n bury d cockroach .

Lastly , i washed my hands . (:


I have 4 main points in dis post rite now . ice-cream , kkfm , mon , crime . As i owiz say , never leave four points.

Its not like its unlucky or wat . nooo . i juz dislike d numba (:

So i'll either have to cancel one point or add anotha point . hmm lets c .


I m lazy (: so . ahahaha . 5th point ! Oh wait . shud i say happy b'day in d blog ? okay i cant . my brotha rushing me LOL .


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment