Thursday, November 12, 2009

I don't like myself D=

I FEEL LIKE A HERMIT !!! DX
When ever my brother's friend come ,I always hide myself in my room ...Must be an automatic reaction... I hate this ....
I HAVE NO LIFE !!!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I already have no life since the beginning of form 3! LOLX...Thanks to a certain someone named Meredith Chor *cough* *cough* I got something in my throat *ahem*I just realised something which have shocked me !!! But it shouldn't be a surprise O_O or should it?
DENG DENG DEENNGGG
I have been addicted to April house... for some reason which I do not know so don't ask me because let me repeat this.. I myself also don't know XP.. I guess her house is like a drug to me ? O.o (from twilight advertisement) wait... wait... wait... scratch that !! Her house is like cocaine !!! What could be more worse than cocaine ??? Definitely 100% cocaine !
F.Y.I I haven't found a job yet D; So sad...
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment