Sunday, November 1, 2009

I just realised dat i like to breathe .


I dono wat to blog . hmmmmmmm . okay !

i decided to blog bout my math tuition :D


Anyone needs Math tuition or Add Math Tuition ? :D

my tuition is at taman megah :D . n errr. hmm . yup .okay !


My brother juz showed me sumthing yst . i think its :D

Lie is always at d centre of believe .

d reason he told me dat was , well , he lied to me o_o .


I wanna buy a new shampoo .

some shampoo smells real nice :D some . not .


Yen Lin came to my house on friday .

said she wanna learn taeguk but end up trying to sleep on my bed . D:

shall never . EVER . let her come to my house LOL .


I ended up wasting all my energy to prevent her from messing my bed.

yes i love my bed (:

if possible , i wud like to sleep on my bed for d rest of my life .


Lesson Learnt .

1. Dun let yen lin enter my room . unless its an emergency dats approved by me :D

2. Babbling cud be fun sumtimes .

3. Owiz pray dat dere wud be no rain on saturday . Tkd wud not be fun .

4. Check emails regularly . i dun think i can finish reading my inbox at all o_o

5. Never learn only 4 lessons .

6. Owiz have enough sleep .



Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment