Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sensonic sounds coool :D

I have a new keyboard :D :D

Testing ! :D okay . Ahahaha . I learnt a new thing when i went to a restaurant juz now . I never knew deres such thing as ' Claypot Crab Rice ' Ahaha . i'd probably try it d next time i go :D . or maybe not . i dono Ahaha .

If dere typo in dis post . blame it on d new keyboard . its flat . i mean . i dono . i m not a huge fan of dis new keyboard . i prefer d old one . but dis keyboard is soft :D :D . n ahaha . its rilly cool . sumhow . well to me ! d old one . is exactly d one in Kok keong's academy .

Had hot chocolate yst :D . Ahaha , i nid it ! went to starbucks n spent like i-dono-how-long dere . but Ahaha , b4 i left giant , went to burger king n bought 'mozarella cheese stick' . sounds nice ahaha so i bought it . it taste . ermmmm. okay .

I rilly wanna watch a drama now . n i found a website to watch it but since i m using wireless , d loading is slow D: . its practically not loading at all . sigh D: oh well . still waiting (:

My brotha watched a movie yst named err . d ghost of christmas carol or sumthing like dat . he say its quite nice . so i m planning to watch it maybe :D

I think dat i'll probably delete a lot of my posts later. n oh ! i nid to start to clean up my cupboard. its a mess D: sigh. I feel like dis is one of my longest holiday .


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment