Friday, November 20, 2009

I prefer Coco Crunch .

.

Went to academy juz now .

Ahahaha. deres so many changes dere (: i havent been in d academy since . Oh ! steamboat! Aahaha . oh well .


I wonder if deres such thing call Shut Up pill . If such things exist , i'd probably definitely feed it to dat toooot . ughhhhh .

I m looking . at my bottle . i juz found out sumthing Ahahaha .


Hereby declaring . i m NOT going tkd 2mr .

Laughing doesnt mean anything . Coco crunch is nicer den Honey Star . But , coco crunch makes me go . nvm .


Deres no point in me blogging . i bought sumthing from famous amos juz now juz coz i feel awkward standing in d shop doing nth while d cashier keep looking. n according to yi chin , Beh ate MY chocolate . gasp D:

Dis is d part where sum1 helps me scold beh :D but ahaha . i still manage to get anotha chocolate frm yi chin (: Aww . Training was AHAHAHA .

I miss training in academy (: . i miss living in my own world . i miss having a bowl of coco crunch n it means more den anything . i miss . nvm .


Having d same font colour wif ying hui is D: . she said i m lucky to have d same colour as her . n said i m a copycat . Ya rite Ahahaha . i used blue since i-dono-when-but-i-think-its-earlier-den-her .

I have decided to not talk to Kwan Shu Ting anymore . Reason ? She knows y . n i was serious when i said i m not gonna talk to her anymore .


No , dis post hasnt end yet .

Maybe it will . I decide to check my inbox . I nid to delete a lot of e-mail o_o


Hsien .

No comments:

Post a Comment