Monday, November 9, 2009

A huge . thing to say (:

.

Wat . Am . I . Talking . Bout ?


At d end of dis year , which is on 31'12'2009 , which is also my brother's b'day . i m gonna make a huge confession of things i did . like . i dono . i juz wanna make a confession . but den . i'd probably forget by den . Ahahaha . so oh well . (:


I juz had like . a weird dream yst . n altho all my dreams seem perfectly weird . but dis is d most unusual one . (:

I m probably gonna tell mon . :D :D


Okay . I like telling random facts to my brotha . in juz a random occasion .

If u wanna find out is a guy rilly like what he seems he is when he is with u , check if he has a sister . ask d sister . sisters always tell d truth .

Did i tell u i came up with a weird theory wif mon ? .


Okay i din . (:


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment