Saturday, November 28, 2009

A love like no other~

I have never seen this kind of love before... And I'm so shocked XD Everybody knows David Letterman right ? Of course you do.. But if you don't then go google yourself == I was watching him yesterday because there was adam lambert performance *cough* *cough* Anyways...putting that aside... He contacted his mother in Indiana Illinois or did i spell it wrong ? Is it Illinois ? Should be... He still love his mum... Awwww... I was like *touched* but before all this ... There was one strange advertisement about a program called how its made... The ad said we will show you how its made etc etc... then suddenly there was this picture that flashed by... Although it was a short glimpse I was like O.O ZOMG!!! OMG !!! It was so funny...
The picture was this ...

Yes people... it was a coffin..
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment