Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shall i start d post wif a familiar Yi Sia's way ?

Yes . okay . 2day's tkd was . ermmm . okay . one sad news everyone . i m gonna separate with li hui frm now on in tkd training . ): . i noe sum1 . is laughing .

n 2day , Mr Alan Lim . PIBG Chairman . Called me . Yi Sia .


But . i must congratulate my dearest Leong Li Hui n Wong Jeh Ying . They r now officially Black Belt 1st Dan :D n ohhh ! dey even have a black belt card :D n deir cert has like gold things on it (: soooo pretty :) I m so proud (:

Now . Tomorrow deres a tkd sparring competition . Of course i wanna say good luck to See Yen Lin (: 1st time i say sumthing positive bout yen lin is dis blog x).


Okay . Here comes d life part . Currently waiting for my lesson to start . i'll probably learn sumthing new for dis holiday (: but . its probably anotha ermm . not-gonna-happen kinda thing.

Wat i wanted to say ? hmmm . i dun rmb . sigh . Oh ! i feel like i m walking towards a rilly dark place . okay , dats random .


Pretty much nth left to blog . Wat Shud i ADD ?

Oh ! i watched a news channel . n dey dicovered dat derese water on moon . I hope i can swim on moon . but oh well . will probably keep floating coz d gravity aint strong . rite ? aww but wait . its in ice form . i hope d sun melts it so dat i can swim (:

I wish sum1 get kicked . i feel ignored . juz coz one of my most important sms yst was not replied . sigh ):


Introducing d love of my life (:



i love it :D


Yi Sia n Hsien . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment