Saturday, November 21, 2009

Six - Six - Zero .

.

Okay , i was expecting a fon call for a week now . n when d person fon me . i din pick up ! i was doing sumthing dat time . D:

N i cant call back coz its office number . Sigh . ):


I once foned 999 , i think when i was 6 years old ?

Reason : My brotha lied to me n say some1 i noe works in d police station . so i end up foning 999 , n ask can i speak to dat person . i rmb dat time d police laughed or sumthing . Luckily , dere wasnt d law dat says if u prank call u have to be fined or sumthing .


I feel like an old lady . I wan a wheel chair (:

I juz realised dat i forgot to miscall my brotha yst D: . ahhh nvm . he probably forgot bout me . My 2nd brotha does not sms or fon me at all . well so does my elderst brotha . i mean , wats wrong wif a brotha sms-ing his sista saying 'HI ' once in a while ?

Nothing wrong rite ? I learned sumthing new from mon yst . which is wedges (:


Okay . I wan slurpee . Doesnt slurpee sounds nice ? Sounds as tho its so :D i once talked to sum1 bout slurpee . n we were discussing which colour taste best. Ahahaha . i dun rmb who tho .

I won a bet yst , i feel goooood (:



Hsien is thinking . Done thinking .

No comments:

Post a Comment