Monday, November 23, 2009

Pink Panther ?

.

Okay . I went to tuition juz now . n around 7.40 ? received one sms saying deres briefing bout d camp 2nite . i was like . WAT ? n since i was still in tuition ,i was thinking bout skipping it . but lata on , i tot of foning yi chin n ask if she is going . n sigh . she juz found out when i fon her . o_o

She told me she was going . so i was like . okay . den went out frm d tuition n asked my brotha to fetch me dere . sigh . homework D:

When i reached d academy , saw joachim . LOL . he tied his hair Ahahaha . okay . den went up n saw yen lin . she was wearing dat clothes dat she bought d otha day . i was like AHAHAAHA . den saw all d clothes dat she bought . was like stunned .

Briefing bout camp was zooooop . okay . my group was D: okay . i m not gonna say anything . mouth shut , hsien ! After d briefing , went old town coffee wif yen lin n yi chin . i sms-ed my dad saying i m gonna be at old town , n he end up searching for me in pj oldtown . D: . i felt so guilty.

Reached home . dropped my bottle n splashed myself . i feel so retarded . okay go on . was watching a movie . wats d name again ? oh ya . Ambulance girl ? n i m suddenly interested in dat show ' supernatural ' . okay smile !

Was watching twilight yst . yes , i only watched it yst . but well , i think its quite . nice ? okay . i dono y so many ppl go crazy over Edward Cullen or Robert Pattison . He was d sexiest guy for 2008 or 2009 according to a magazine . so i was kinda looking forward of watching twilight while looking how hot he is .

Okay . I dowan to talk much bout him . a few of my frens r like his die hard fans . i m gonna piss dem off if i continue . Was wondering , anyone noes how to cook lamb chop ?

I was trying to count how many okay i used in a convo wif mon . wow . i counted till i went o_o . i shud stop trying to use okay . but hey ! i used a lot of okay in dis post . ooops . D:

Will be going camp on friday . mon shud , must , will miss me :D n i nid to tell mon sumthing . hmmm . sigh .

i had sumthing else to blog bout , but i forgot wat it was afta typing mon's stuff . gasp , is dat y i owiz forget things when i m chatting wif her ? D: okay . but i'd probably rmb it lata . oh well . gotta go i think .

OH WAIT ! let me blog bout dis 1st . i m officially pissed at my brotha for not replying my sms . i decided to not talk to him untill . well i dono when but soon ? nahhh . okay .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment