Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hardest words .

.


Currently wearing my yuk chai's sport t-shirt . n rushing to type . I have to turn off d computer in a while more .

Reason ? my brothers enjoy to let d computer on for d whole day . Thus , overheating .

Result ? Everytime when its my turn to use , d computer will be like blackout . i have to restart everything . n now dat i mention it , y it owiz turn off when its my turn ? make it seems like my fault .


Elton John sounds familiar . Who is he ? o_o

I have been receiving a lot of phone calls from different ppl's house fon . yet i never manage to figure whose house is it . n since i dun usually pick up ( fon is owiz in room . i m owiz outside d room) , n i m lazy to fon back , i juz let it be . (:

Oh ! but once i fon back , n an unknown aunty picked up . n sounded pissed . i panic . n well , i hang up afta she sound so pissed at me asking who it was .


Yst , i ate banana . n my dad say i m completely unlady-like. it seems dat d way i eat it is WRONG. He said dat he once saw a lady director eating banana in a very lady-like way . which is ? by slicing d banana . den eat it . little by little .

den i said to my dad . its not fun to eat banana dat way . so i decided not to eat banana in public . but i'll probably forget it like in anotha few days .

n 2day , while i was carrying a new mop bought frm sumwhere , i hold it as tho i was gonna hit sumone with it . n i even walk like dose . errrr . i dono Ahaha . its like gangster according to my brotha . anyway , my dad has once again confirmed dat i wasnt a lady .

Aww . n i wan a golf stick .


I wonder wat shud i do . oh ! 1st . i have to find a way to return mon's book . Next , i'll have to find a very good reason to convince someone to go camp .


My computer juz shut itself down AGAIN . n ITS MY TURN AGAIN . luckily blogger saved dis as draft . or else . i'll be typing all of dis again . ughhhhh !

my com hates me . now i hate it too ):

i'll probably start to stare at my brotha lata n ask him to fix everything up. one thing good bout having a brotha , is dey r good at computer n stuff .


Is dis long enough ? yes it is .

I was watching ' Why Did I Get Married ' n ' Legally Blonde' dis afternoon . Now . i shall shut dis computer n wait for my brotha to get back .

Is dere a chance dat dis computer is a female ? dats y it doesnt go cuckoo when its my brotha's turn ? juz saying ..


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment