Sunday, February 1, 2009

DOUBLE B'DAYs =D

Happy 15th Birthday 2 Candace n Poh Yee =)

lol...both of dem oso dono i have blog...so dey wont c dis part 0.o ... oh ya ,anyway , 2moro skul =) ... happy or sad? happy coz i gonna hug monica 2moro =D...i noe dat sum1 will be jealous of dat 0.o ... n sad coz .... I HAVENT FINISH MY HOMEWORK OR STUDY 4 SN 0.o ... dead ....

2moro perhimpunana...oh ya i shud cut my nails den 0.o ... erm ... i wonder 2moro nid 2 go in d class put bag 1st or wat? nvm 2moro den decide =) ... i wanna stand in front 2moro...coz li hui told me one of dis weeks she gonna raise d flag arh? or sing? i wan c li hui =)

yst wendy came my house...err ate dinner den dey talk talk talk, i used d computer coz i rmbed i nid 2 find info bout mother teresa...n uncle thong which is wendy's brotha..was annoying me d whole time coz he wan me 2 let my brotha 2 use ( so he can help him 2 train his maple...) ..n i juz started 2 use d com n i nid 2 find bout mother teresa !! so i say NO...i nid 2 find info bout heer 4 bi ... n he keep like whining? no...erm complaining? i dono ... den i like annoyed larh....

n b4 dat when he went in 2 my room , he opened EVERY single drawer , n c EVERY single thing inside 0.o ... I DONO WHY ... like spot check nia ... den he startedd 2 say he wan a naruto poster n call me 2 buy 4 him..n i say i dono where 2 buy lar =.=" ... den he started 2 punch my piggy =( ... n mess my bed =( ... n i dono y he oso found d happy ball n keep throwing it all around N nearly threw it out of d window... its a happy ball coz its a yellow ball dat has a smiley face on it ...

den he started 2 take all my trophies out of d err rak?rack? how 2 spell ... nvm ... den he like c one by one n ask y i get 0.o ... i get coz i get larh ...how he wan me 2 answer? say i rasuah d skul or sumthing like dat? 0.o ...n he is std 4 rite dis year? i dono sumwhere dere... or std 5...n wendy so kesian..all his project is done by wendy =.=' ...n he owiz buli wendy =.=" ....

argh den around 9 went tennis =) ... n when i learning tennis , my kakak at home larh , receive 12 call from an orang gila 0.o ... i dono how he noe my kakak but he keep calling n say like i love u n a lot of stupid stuff =.=" ... at d 12th call , my kakak lost patience n asked my fatha 2 answer d fon 2 tell dat person off... den my fatha scolded him x) ... but i wasnt at home miss d whole fun ... i oso rmb last time dere was an indian working at a mobilee shop n help 2 reload wan rite , so my kakak wanna reload so nid 2 gif him d fon numba so dat he can send d money...

mana tahu from dat day , dat indian obsessed wif my kakak n keep on foning n kacau her... so my kakak gave d fon 2 my brotha ( so unlucky i not at home oso dat time =( ) ... so my brotha being so bored, he said sumthing like , hello , free service 4 hospital bahagia , free ambulance dat gif u a grand feeling , 7 star room equipped wif bla bla...n 4 more infomation ,pls call 999 thank u ....so dat indian like who is dat 0.o ... den lata fon my kakak again , my kakak say her child lol ... sumthing like dat but d whole thing was soooo fun leh.... i wanna answer d fon next time... wonder wat shud i say =) ...so unlucky i owiz not at home or i wanna answer dose fon so badly n like scold dem 2 lepas all my geram...

2 ppl whose bored , heres d numba of dat crazy person dat fon my kakak yst =) ... 0169564202 ... if got nth 2 do , n u use digi or u 2 much credit... fon or sms dat person 2 kacau him =) ...

i wanna go say happy b'day 2 candace sooooo badly...but she in dj =( ... aiyo ... WAIT !! her brotha in taman sea...n i recognise his face...but so weird 2 go in front 2 him n say SAY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 2 CANDACE !! =.="

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment