Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have phobia O.O

I FOUND OUT I HAVE PHOBIA OF BOYS ~!

Not becuz got cooties of course =.= i tak tau y.... I am not sexiest oso ARH~!!!!! Haizz...I can tahan wif dem if got freinds wif me =D but otha den dat =.='' kenot... Aiyoohhh.... FAIL LORH
i will emo if i am alone wif a guy

Li Sim number 2 :See Li Sim number 1 u kenot tahan wif boys
Li Sim number 1 : so wat? kenot meh... kenot tahan kenot tahan lorh
Li Sim number 2 : kenot!!!
Tokin to myself O.O Lazy to write saja.... oh yarh during purple house practice we run round the padang 4 times... Eat so pau pau almost fall down on mud....Lucky got Kah Min wif me or else i fall down adi =D Kah Min give me powa ~!!! And den arh April so mean.... She go and grab me by the collar during the whole rehat.. MY PEACH TEAAAAAAAA GAAARHHHHHH!!!!!! I was looking forward to it for so long u knoe u knoe!!!! GAAARHHHHHHH
My peach teaa.... ( T.T )

I'm so messy XD everywhere i go got books all over the table papers everywhere and O.O pencils scattered all over XD but i cant help it...
Its my nature
=0 And wat time is the LEO thingy.... tak nak u see my house in a mess Oh rite.. Yi Hsien forgot to ask.. U wan Ching Yean in our blog anot O.O If u wan den i invite =3 Dats all larh. OH YARH~!!! KELLY U SO SEMANGAT~!!! U GIV ME STRENGTH TO STUDY ENGLISH~!!! I FEEL LIK POWA RANGER~!!! THANK UUUU
Oh Yarh And April.... bring yur rubber band gun and yur piano to my house
....Got alot of bugs here I can shoot dem... plus got lizard too =D

From
Li Sim The seven colour of the post

No comments:

Post a Comment