Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UKICW HYARUB, 0.o

random .

was spilled by coffee juz now n kena hit by a golf ball . all thanks 2 my oh-so-free brotha . he got nth 2 do =.=" . he wasnt working 2day more like dis whole week so he stay at home preparing 4 his ns at least dats wat he said .

while i was having lunch , my brotha wanted 2 take sumthing on d table n his hand like bang my mom's cup which was filled wif coffee. n unluckily , i was sitting near dat coffee , n d whole thing spill on me 0.o . d coffee was HOT coffee , so i shouted at him . n he was laughing while saying sry . mostly laughing . den my mclothes whole thing soaked wif coffee , so is d carpet , floor n table. coffee 0.o .

den i helped him kemas d whole thing n mopped d floor since he paid me 4 it =) . yes money is gud =) . okay den lata he asked me 2 fon d msdonald delivery . so i fon . while i was ordering , dono wat got into him n he played golf everywhere . n unlucky again me . his golf ball when BANG at my leg . shouted again . d guy listening 2 my order shud be shocked . he was excuse me? excuse me?

den he was laughing again . n took an ice 4 me 2 put on my leg . den i went 2 his room n played a stupid game .

n now i juz rmb . siti said me stupid ( indirectly) again . she say dat i was stupid. so i challenged her 2 get top 5 in class (again like d last bet ) or beat me in test or anotha way dats simple which is win me in sejarah . n she says her math is beta den mine . fine . lets bet siti . =)

yes n if she loses , nid 2 pay me rm50 . NO GIF UP . we shall fight till d end siti . till death . not dat serious tho lol

den 2day in class we talk bout ying hui n sum1 n sum1 . ying hui told us a lot of stuff dat nobody can imagine ( actually can) . den she demonstrated how 2 hold hands or sumthing . sry ying hui i DOWAN 2 hold hands wif u even if its 4 demostration . pollute my hand lata lol .

okay den was talking a lot of stupid stuff 2day. its a happy day =) .

owh . n thanks 2 sum1 for giving me can rings =) . n thanks 2 li yit 4 lending her shirt 2 me .

Hereby declare . I nid sleep .

gonna have tuition lata =.="

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment