Saturday, January 31, 2009

ZzZzZz Morning......... I feel like the devil when i alwiz whisper....tak tau y...

ughh...earliest wake up in morning =.= 8.00~!!! AHHHH Feel so hungry oso....APRIL!!!! I WAN YUR FRIDGE!!!!!!I WAN YUR FOOOODDDDDDD

* Imagine *
Im now eating a supa bacon wif lettuce and mustard wif melted cheese and olive wif anotha bacon and ham squished in sub way sandwich..... mmmmmmm......BUT I CAN ONLI EAT IN MY IMAGINATION..
NOUUUUUUUUUU APRILLL GIMME ALL YUR FOOD OR ELSE I PENGSAN T.T

Owh.... and sorry Yi Hsien for ruining yur first chance to write on monica day I din know but me so lucky to write first XD ...I DUN WAN ANOTHA BBQ PARTY IN THE HOUSE~!!!!!!My parents arh go and make bbq party tak tau how dey plan =.='' otha people must bring the food and we onli make salad =.='' and its onli vegetable salad ...that salad will change my life of eating vegetable foreva
DEN WE HAV LAMB CHOP HEAVENLY!!!!!! but dat was the onli thing nice O.O
dat was den arh I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL DE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!!!
All of de mothers shud be grateful to me for making dem feel like single moms
Next time i must pray harder so dat i will have easy life again

y is all de little children alwiz attracted to me.Isit becuz i so fun ...nvm... lets cut dat scene out

AND DE WORSE...MY BROTHA FRIENDSSSSS

...Ive been trying to avoid dem becuz me have a probelm wif erm.....nvm u no nid to know my probelm =D Anyways me have probelm wif dem =.= and i dun lik =.=Erm....NVM LARH I KENOT EXPLAIN den i can hear dem talking bout me.... SO BAD T.T
i think i have party phobia adi

I feel lik i wanna hit somebody!!!!! Long time i din hit someone on the back adi.... JeAnne where are uuu!!!!! IM CUMIN TO GET U ON MONDAY XD
Uwah Dis post so mafan becuz of all the emoticon XD
From
The party phobia person O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment