Sunday, February 15, 2009

See Yen Lin's Tag ...

Since its yen lin's tag so dun waste ur time 2 c x) ... unless u been tag larh ...

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.

1. I had tennis lesson juz now n i kena hit lotsa times 2day by d tennis ball =.="

2. I feel like sleeping but i nid 2 study 4 sn ...

3. I dun like any subject ... i juz like it if my results 4 dat subject is okay ...

4. i like my current phone coz no matter how i drop it it wont spoil =D

5. my brothas dun undastand y i blog... i oso dun undastand...dey say i m 2 free...but dey lagi free owiz go out =.="

6. I went 2 Italianese (? ) 2 eat yst....nice but expensive =(

7. Jie Qi asked me whether i wanna go learn popping wif her...scared 2 ask my mom ... owh n popping is a type of dance

8. i was reading newspaper yst n i found d news bout taman sea hamper day...guess whose inside d photo ...i rmb deres sum of d 3a n 3brx)

9. i nearly killed myself when i was using d saw yst ... shud have buy incurance...regret...

10. i asked my kh teacher yst does she wan any rose lol ... n she gave me a very cute answer

11. PMR = stress ... i wanna study but i m lazy ... so now i m like using my knife 2 poke my shield n c who win ... dats a teruk example

12. 3br was not as bad as i think it was ... coz its kinda lucky class ...n its starting 2 get noisy now =D

13. i juz dc from msn juz now... wonder y ...

14. i cant rmb a single step of tae guk 6 ... d thing dat made me lagi frustrated is seng yew n justin agak agak noe tae guk 6 ...

15. my mom say she is cooking carbonara but it turn out 2 be alfredo 0.o ...

16. i love being blue belt n wanna remain 4eva but i dowan siti 2 catch up or keep being buli b senior belts...

10 ppl 2 tag :
1. monica ... coz i asked her permission 2 tag her
2. siti ... dun nid 2 ask her permission 2 tag her...will force her 2 do d tag
3.michelle...she doing dis tag anyway coz yen lin tagged her
4. li sim =D ...same reason wif michelle
5. april.. same reason wif li sim

i teruk in math so i will take dese as ten ...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment