Saturday, February 7, 2009

u r my everything =)

lol juz now afta taekwondo li yit was telling me bout dis song "everything" lol...okay back 2 taekwondo ... Hahaha nobody rmb tae guk 6 maybe except seng yew n justin leong ...

all gals were blur lol...2day taekwondo quite relaxing n haha jason din teach me...its sir hu tiong an dat teach broing but relaxing...but 2day d wounds on my leg were painful =p ...2 big plaster on my leg...li hui was 0.o ....

2day blue n green train 2getha n li yan , haha pity u so much....she so kesian at 1st she was in front of justin so she copy his every move larh ... coz she dono mah ... den lata she like aiyo stil dono how so justin say he change place wif her lorh so he at d front ... but den li yan like aiyo i cant c well if i behind sum1 0.o ...den she is now between justin n wei xian ...

n wei xian kicked her hard accidentally lol ... she was ouch ... den d weixian guy like said sry a lot of time n like keep a very far distance from her afta dat...around 3 meter maybe? haha.. okay den when like reverse n she have 2 kick behind, justin like nearly kicked her lol ... den she like i dono wat distance 2 keep coz both of deir legs r long lol ... den i call her 2 go behind a little coz justin's leg is longer den wei xian one lol...

den lata she wanna call justin change place wif her so justin change den seng yew change wif me 2 be wif justin ... den OH YA , LIM SENG YEW KICKED ME... lol ...when back thrust he like pak kena my shoulder...den he said sry...which reminds me how bad i was...i kicked me b4 dat 2 n i said sry 2 but maybe he din listen...

n haha yen lin i talked bad bout u hahah...no larh...i praised u =p ...okay den was sparring...at 1st li yan call me 2 sparring wif her but li hui booked me lol ... so sparring wif li hui again lol ... everytime sparring wif her i noe u all feel bored...okay den do lotsa stuff...den tae guk alamak tae guk 6...my tae guk 6 sucks ... only seng yew n justin noe wat 2 do 0.o ... i was blur d whole time... jason's effort(?) last week was wasted ...

okay den afta taekwondo siti showed me one guy...4 1 reason ... n i asked li hui 2 teach me tampal cantum coz my kh OH NO ...no kh 4 d 2nd time ad so lost 6 periods !! so i wanna ask her 2 teach me 1st so dat dun nid 2 rush much ....

okay n 2day sumthing had a gud progress... n gonna gif li yit a valentine day present lo...she gave me sweets last year x) ...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment