Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monica Happy = Me happy ?

wow monica sangat happy leh =D...at least it seems dat way 2 me.. BUT !!!! 2day nobody's b'day which is not d point...d point is ..... i m staying back at skul 2moro =D....but booo its 4 interact .. so i bet lotsa ppl gonna stay back...which is gud or bad? i hope monica stay back .... altho i feel like she wont stay back but will she? i think michelle is staying back..so is siti rite? nvm ...

i made a deal wif siti 2day =) ... 2moro we each bring our kindergarten's photo =p...n i feel like she 4got it =.=" ... but its okay if she 4got coz deres punishment if she 4got =) ... n dat punishment cn make me happy 4 months =p ... n YES , i found my kindi's picture x) ... aww everyone so short except d teachers .... my mom was angry coz i messed her whole photo collection juz 4 dis photo 0.o ... n she asked y i wan it...n i dono how 2 answer her 0.o ... answer like dis ? :i made a bet wif my fren n if she din bring 2moro, i can punish her? dat sounds er childish kah? i dono how 2 say ...

erm .2moro is feb 4th nobody's b'day =) ... oh ya , n 2 everyone , stop sending sms bout if i dun forward dat msg , i will be like single 4 d rest of my life or have bad luck 4 ten years or sumthing like dat =.=" ... pls understand dat i have not enough credit 2 send 2 soo many ppl , n i cant reload yet coz its not expired n my mom will be angry if i keep calling her 2 buy...n d expiry date is 14th of feb which is valentine's day, so even if i reload ad its afta valentine's day...so mah useless lorh , so i will take a risk =) ...

i slept 3 hours again at d aftanoon x) ... i love having nap ... lol ... altho my parents keep scolding me 4 having naps everyday but if i dun sleep , well , i can be very very moody arh? i dono but i nid sleep...its like i m addicted 2 sleep , n by far it is a legal addiction...n 2day i won kah min x) ... she said our upsr results were given by cikgu roslina , but i 100% rmb its a teacher call err i dono in english... den she dun believe me so i asked jong wey n i won =D...i rmb itsd at teacher coz he once announce my fren's result like dis: " 5 a only ...plus anotha 3 a , n minus 1 a ...sumthing like dat , so my fren was like from sad 2 happy n happy =D ...

n i rmb afta d results were given we hug each otha as in girl hug girl larh ... n d class beside us was waiting outside of my class 2 c who get how many a n dey like envy us so much lol i m now in a i-love-6R mood ...so if i offence u , err , dun be offence ? nvm .. i love dat class sooo much coz deres so many memories lol ... n erm , i nid 2 pack my bag now , yes i juz gonna pack NOW ... late rite? i juz finished tuition actually... but lala .. PACK BAG ...

p/s monica i still owe u a hug , claim it when u c me n if i dun rmb...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment