Monday, February 16, 2009

G-strings are for girls and thongs are for guys

LOL ... d title is err on sum1's request...bear wif it or ignore it....

had my bi test 2day , once again i prove 2 myself dat my bi sux =p ... okay den oh ya perhimpunan was LONG 0.o ... but can skip bm so quite okay x) ...den during sj oso nth...homeworks ... den recess .. ah yinn n wendy made me laugh d whole time...so i juz manage 2 swallow a honeydew n oh ya one of d stick food like i dono how larh...i bought it coz wanna try n it taste terrible ... very weird.. gave one 2 aunty n she nearly vomit LOL ....

den bi test lorh...den seni hahaha...i painted rite away...no drawings..i juz write d word Anti DADAH n draw a few circles...turns out kinda Hahahaa...painted d wrong colour ,lazy 2 save it so juz keep on d mistake ... den lend kah min n ying hui brush n poster colour , gonna claim money from dem ...

den mt , d teacher called me 2 answer 1 question..den i like 0.o...n gave d answer 4 anotha question n she like 0.o ...den she say wrong ad question 3 wor , den i like owh owh owh , den answer. do homework n afta skul , yeah !! monica waited 4 me x) ... so happy , wendy were at library...wonder y so gud dey have bc in library ...

okay den nth else.. i a g y l k w l i g i a o h g l ... typing crap =)...my mom was angry at me 4 asking her can i go 4 popping....n i realised aa few of my frens dono wats popping 0.o ... shud watch mfbbt x) ...

boring boring boring .

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment