Friday, February 6, 2009

A while = 45 minutes ? !

1st i wanna scold d RAIN !! Y RAIN !! I STAYBACK 4 NTH DEN !! so geram leh !! wasted my time energy n money leh !! rain , i hate u =(

2nd i wanna say a while is 45 minutes arh ? if u thik it is a while , u r same as my motha ... she said dat she is at bandar sunway so call me 2 wait a while on 3pm ... den i waited at d front gate sooo long wif my stupid heavy bag , n u noe when swhe reached? 3.45pm .... dats a while?? when i went in d car , i asked her : is ur a while 45 minutes? ...she say a lot of stuff dats not relevant 2 dat n she actually noe its jam u noe? n dere she say a while , if i noe its dat long i would wait in skul or like go wendy's shop ...but a while ... made me wait dere 4 45minutes !!

3rd , teachers , pls tell if u r not coming 2 skul ...dun let me bring soo many book n stuff 4 nth...its annoying me... its like its beta i dun go 2 skul...waste time nia....go skul 4 so long , n only had 2 periods of chinese on ? if i have no chinese mah whole day free lorh? mah beta dun come? waste time =(...irresponsible sangat or u all dun like my class 0.o

1 thing i m so angry about is....i din bring homework 2day 2 do !! NOOOOO .... i wasted my time shud bring my math tuition homework !! argh !! 2day 8 periods.. 1sty 2 pjk , no PJK ... teacher din come arh? dono ...den 3rd,4th , bc went 2 3a lorh ... den afta recess , recess 0.o ... coz we share recess rite 2day? den oh ya , 6th n 7th n 8th period KH !! i nid 2 do d tampal cantum larh !! so 3 periods of kh bye bye...where teacher go??? arghhh...

means 2day if i dun have bc...strike !! no learning 2day...den err same like yst , only got 2 periods deres like learning ...argh...shud bring homeworks !! so geram rite?? but so lucky oso ... no teachers 4 2 days leh =) ... but dono larh...geram dat i din bring homework....

but share recess so fun =) ... saw li yit n julie n jeh ying...n sadly saw yen lin ...n maybe yen lin angry at me ad =p ...lol .... i saw so many times of juju ...owh i caling sum1 juju 2 kacau her x) ... coz she is mrs ju ... married 2 mr.ju .... nvm its like a family tree dats created by me... n err who?

oh ya , planning 2 find an uncle 4 my aunty(wendy)...gonna make like a iklan arh? lol ... any1 interested?? n 2day saw ji yan n xin meng at toilet...dey keep being in d toilet 4 err...i dono how long 0.o ... den me,kahmin,wendy was discussing how 2 jump down 2 d pond dat has d frog thing...how 2 jump is d nicest leh? its like dis , u jump like U 45 degree T ? denu do a 180 degree turn , den u dive in 90 degree n b4 u reach do a 360 degree turn n drop !! dats sooo geng rite? wahhh ...if sum1 can do dat geng man..

oh ya..i once said dat i wan report which class n which class pjk jadual rite? 2day was 3BR,3J , 4D 4 censored coz dono yet n 3M ...yst was 4 a n 4 ixora rite?i wonder is it yst? yes rite?? coz i heard pn ernice saying is dis 4A n 4 I downstairs...yupp i think its yst...den 3C wif 3 err K rite? .. den 4 J was on tues? wed sumwhere dere...i saw julie ... so i shall make d next report next time...

now my sn tuition finished chap 3 yst nite... u noe y ? d guys r 2 excited 4 chapter 4 so dey rushed d teacher 2 finish chapter 3 fast...so yes...=.=" ... dey r gonna get deir chapter 4 next time rite? aiyo ...=.="

i blogged a long post of crap...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment