Sunday, February 15, 2009

AHHH Pulang balik apron sayaaa

Lols....My computer got sumthing wrong O.O so the handwriting not dat nice anymore T.T so sad.... Anyways I got kh tmrw ...so i nid apron...dun forgeettt arh yi hsien XD Oh yarh kenot waste time on internet...got bee movie at 10 o`clock =D sigh....lazy nak buat post saja... haizz ahaizz haizz .... My post got a lot of dots O.O wat am i talking bout!!!!! AHHHHH just do the post larh ... OK =D sry toking to my other self O.O

1. I lik cookies =D but den wat bout famous amos O.O tak nak larh X(
2. My fish all died becuz of contamination...Last time during BBQ a drop of lamb sos kena de pond den yesterday morning all fish mati bobbing up and down the water... So I kip plants as pet now X(
3. the plant is doing well but i think i almost killed it O.O
4. Can i write about my plant? O.O HER NAME IS SHOKOBUTSU XD lik in the soap commercial
5. Deres nothing bout me here O.O
6. I wan a rabbit but den PMR lata got no time =(
7. I saw somebody in the hospital yesterday dat pass away... and last time when i was standard 4 or sumthing lik dat we went to the same hospital...I saw a drop of blood in the hospital elevator O.O from dat day on... I nva wan to go to dat hospital....unless i was forced to frm parents =.="
8. I dun wan to becum doctor O.O EVA
9. HAPI VALENTINES DAY TO KAH MIN XD dun worii lata i give u valentine present on Monday
10. Tired of posting
11. ...
12. Yi hsien ... I WAN ..... ICE CREAM XD
13. *eating*
14. continue the tag
15. reserching on plant O.O I think it nids baja
16. DONE~!!!! YAYYYY *clap* now spinning on chair

From
The girl hu tak tau how to do dis tag =D

No comments:

Post a Comment