Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Money Can Buy Sumthing . Almost Everything .

i juz found out 2day . dat money can buy almost everything . example ? well i cant blog bout it coz i will scold by certain group of ppl .

oh well . i was pissed yst . like seriously PISSED ! y ? deres one guy in my tuition dats SO ANNOYING . TALK NON STOP when i m doing my things . n DIRTIED MY BELOVED BAG ! N ? BEING AN IDIOT WHICH ASK IDIOTIC QUESTIONS ! n last but not least , SO SOMBONG ! juz coz he was in 2nd class in puay chai last time doesnt make him d smartest guy on earth . but i dono y he is so lan c . he was like berlagak 2 me . even tho deres nth real dat he can berlagak . example ? HE TAUGHT ME HOW 2 GET B IN A SEJARAH . -.- .

its like he ask me did i ever get a b in sj ? i said no ( i get a -.-) den he is like oh-so-sad for me . he was like i teach u lah . actually rite sj is juz bla bla bla . n guess wat , i m not interested in anything he said but he juz keep on talking like I M DESPERATE 2 get tips on how 2 get a B in sj -.- .

if i rilly get a B , i will SUE HIM . anyway . he cant differentiate modern math n add math . as in he dun undastand wats d difference -.- . he dun undastand wats optional n compulsary . n keep on asking y bout stupid questions -.-.

but d main reason i m pissed . is coz he talks too much CRAP . as in annoying crap not dose fun crap . like ARGH . I CANT STAND HIM AT ALL ! I WAS NEVER DIS PISSED ! n he dirtied my bag . warning : do not dirty or mess wif hsien's bag . or hsien will hate u till death !

oh dear . mon made me laugh like mad =) . thanks mon . i was feeling kinda sad . u brighten my day ! phei fern oso =) . d prank call is definitely gonna be in my muz-keep-memory list =D . oh n monica bout ur finger thing . its gonna be in my muz-forget-asap list lol .

mon ! like ahaha . u r awesome ! y ? u r perasan =D .

surely mon will say like : hsien loves me . blablabla loves me . i m irresistable .

sumthing like dat ahaha . dats a sure !

who wanna noe oh wait ! nvm =) . mon was over sharing ! LOL . jeanne . please do keep ur promise bout june thingy dis time lol . dun be like last year .

mon . lol . u made my stomach hurt coz u made me laugh too much . phei fern said we were like bomb n shud stay away from each otha lol .

oh n thanks mon 4 d drink . d sprite was NICE =D

Hsien .

No comments:

Post a Comment