Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chuo Shuan owe yi hsien 5 ringgit...la la la la lalala la~

( a picture of what it looks lik in reality )
WAH Today scout so mafan march here dere... I saw april walking to dewan so geng O.O she lik walkin lik ganster saja...how to saw arh.... lik geng lik dat.....i saw her den waving but den she wakin to dewan and lookin straight =.= The red thingy is a red bag arh...not her kidneys....I knoe...I draw veli cacat =.=... Testerday first time take taxi i sleep in the mans car OxO The man and my papa toking so much summore i so tired i lik slappin myself to stay awake but den sleep pulak....wake up at home adi... how embarassing XD I finally saw yi hsien =D in taekwando...woo but den she dun wan lend me her blue belt....the closest thing i can feel to touching a belt X) so nice....so soft..... lalalalala demi yi hsien i cum today....shud hav missed flag break... and oh yarh sry for not helping take down the decapitated bridge... i was tired so i ignored O.O sry....bow to u on monday haizz...haizz...laziness no excuse....
YELLOW CARD PENALTY
*shocked*
* li sim forehead*

No comments:

Post a Comment