Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hsien Loves You So Much =)

2day was tiring . ahahah .

but SO FUN !

=) oh ya . wat shud i say . hmm . lol . 2day morning . forced myself 2 wake up . den err convinced myself dat i muz go 2day . coz deres li hui n all .

den once i reach . saw wan teng . walked in 2getha . saw li hui li yit julie . went complaining bout my leg . it hurts ahaha . den err run around d field . den warm up . lets skip ahaha .

den train . den rest . den sparring . leg bleed a little =/ . coz kinda like fall on sandy area on d padang coz of siti . like SAKITNYA !

den blamed siti lol . call her 2 block d sun 4 me . ahaha . den rest . li hui threw a stone 2 a childish guy . dat childish guy throw back few times . kena ME . -.- . den i tried 2 revenge but saya cacat ahaha . throw oso kena a green belt ahaha .so kesian . but he dun even noe -.- . so thick . den julie threw . n guess wat . it kena twice on justin AHAHAHA . he was like AH or HA . wait ahahah i dono . but i think he thinks dat i threw d stone 0.o. hereby declare I DIN THROW D STONE DAT KENA JUSTIN !

den . err bow. sir said a lil bout test results. i think i passed ? i think . siti said i did . well i dun trust her ahaha .

den . err . okay went for breakfast coz was starving ! den ate . mom fetch me home ad . siti said dat she reach ad 0.o . her fatha had 2 work n had 2 fetch her dere early . so me being a nice fren have 2 like teman her ahaha . so rushed dere . i hate red lights -.-

den reach ad. she havent eat . so being a nice fren again ahaha . so perasan -.- . okay err teman her go food court eat . den saw joachim sin mun wai phun. n amelia afta a while. den me n siti ate ice kacang . I WASTED FOOD ! i cant finish it . its like SO ICY .

ahaha . den walked back 2 tkd academy . ngam ngam dey still dere n opened d door . den err put stuff . stretch n everthing . talked a lot ahaha . laughed a lot oso =) . yen lin n yi chin got new uniform ahaha . so funny . i noe . ahahah .

den train self defense . me yen lin siti yi chin went hyper AHAHA . examle ? its like me n siti . do self defense on yen lin . as in we only nid 1 hand for attacking . den yen lin got 2 ( me oso !) so she like one hand 4 me 2 do self defense one hand 4 siti . den we do . wai phun said : " wah it nids 2 gals 2 defeat one gal"

anotha wan was . aiyo too much ahaha . we r like idiots dere . laughing non stop . =)

erm den . oh ya train ahaha . jason's sis (amelia) was so cute ahha . so nice . ahaha .

den afta training . had 2 go sumwhere 4 tkd . den sat joachim's car . me yen lin siti n yi chin n a guy call chung lih sat in front while we sit behind . at 1st we were normal . lata on we ( me n yen lin ) sang nursery rhymes like ke ren lai . liang zhi lao hu . ahaha . den LOL .

d radio was like playing a song . yen lin took me n siti's hand n like dance ahaha . so we all went hyper n all juz dance ( we as in me siti yen lin ) yi chin was cool . ahahaha .

den joachim sang songs ahaha . he sang womanizer . we dance oso of coz. =) . LOL . den all d cars dat pass by were like looking at us AHAHA. n our car was SHAKING . AHAHA . LOL . we dance 2 err excited ? AHAHA . den so many stuff happened =) .

err anyway . skip everything . go back tkd academy . went 2 bakery joy n ate chicken pie n cheese cake . ( d usual. me siti yen lin yi chin) den we talk n talk . den yi chin went home . den siti went home . talked wif yen lin . n d aunty dere AHAHA .

den my mom came . offered 2 drive yen lin home . okay den I NOE HER HOUSE NOW LOL . be careful =) . anyway in d car we juz talk n talk -.- . lol .

reach home ad . on9 4 a while . jie qi pm me. den pei qi in her house . so i went down . yes i leave my house AGAIN .

den err nth much . sms my ns bro . he asked me 2 bring things n othas . but we talked crap ! LOL . example :

bro: bring small towel 4 me 2mr . n bring subway .
hsien: okay . i will bring PINK towel 4 u . n bring subway vegetarian wan . since u sami so cannot eat meat =) .
bro : BRING GREEN N BLUE TOWEL . DUN BRING PINK . n one vege sandwich n one meat wan.
hsien: pink is gay . gay as in happy . means u wan 2 subway sandwiches?
bro : DUN BRING PINK . n no . i wan 3. -.- . 1+1 = 3 .
hsien: I WILL BRING PINK . n i noe ur math pro. show off -.-
bro : DEY JUZ CUT MY HAIR TILL IT LEFT 1MM ONLY ! SAMI FOR REAL NOW
hsien : BALD IS GUD ! =D . eat vege 4 d rest of ur life lah . gud 4 health . =)
bro: i rather die .

othas r like private ad ahaha . den lata he fon my mom . he had 2 tell my mom 2 remind me NOT 2 bring pink towel LOL . he dun trust me .

WASABI ! LOL

yen lin said me lame -.- . so i shall be lame hsien . n i perasan yst wif shen leng . so :

LAME PERASAN HSIEN .

No comments:

Post a Comment