Sunday, April 12, 2009

Its Gonna End Soon ! =D

well . my left eye is twitching non-stop since err . thursday , =/ . phei fern once say sumthing bad is gonna happen 2 me lol . n sum1 told me it means i m gonna cry very badly 0.o . well , lets hope none is true =) .

i told monica bout her wedding details dis morning . suprisingly , i kinda dream d correct thing =) . its like d dress was sumthing she like n maybe its gonna come true monica =D . LOL . means i m definitely invited 2 her wedding =) . be happy . okay . i m =D .

ate chocolate juz now =) . NICE =D . okay err . lets c . oh ! a guy pissed me on like last tuesday or sumthing . yup last tuesday . during my math tuition.he asked me wat class i was , i said 3 br , den he was being classist -.- . he was saying things like oh so ur class is like d 2nd best class , n like 2nd smart class n like 2nd in everything ? den i was . err . no . all gud class is equal . he say , ya dey juz say dat 2 make u feel beta n he kinda like pity me 4 being in 3br . i was like -.- . wats wrong wif him ?!

i hate classist -.- like seriously .

OH ! n guess wat ! my bro went back 2 ns again . he came back 4 easter break . den he juz went back =/ . n he likes wearing cap now .

den err . ate cheese cake juz now =D . not mons wedding . juz my dad's b'day cake . =)

chatting wif yen lin now . SCREW -CENSORED- .

okay . done . =)

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment