Sunday, April 19, 2009

lala chuo shuan

Muahahahaha I stick Powa puff sticker on yur roller...heh heh heh.... Long time din blog adi..haizz...haizz . y i post again arh? O.O OH YARH~! *snaps finger* I can snap finger adi =D After ten or twenty soso tries of snapping finger...I feel so proud... *sniff* but thats not the case...I got sum cool pictures to show u all to put a smile on yur faces =D get ready to crinkle yur faces wif smiles...OUR WORLD DISCOVERED COLOURED BUBBLES~!!! dats rite u heard me...BUBBLES>....(not lik lala chua shuon bubble frm powa puff..I mean lik the sphere bubbles dat sort of thing) =D
( screams uncontrollably) too bad i cant find dem in malaysia) =(
so cute hor dis picture =D
A picture to smile a day If u smile becuz of dis picture pay me one ringgit...lol kidding.....kidding....

No comments:

Post a Comment