Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its Too Fake -.- . Make It Real ? =)

Had FUN 2day . n yst . okay i have fun everyday =D.

owh yst ! no perhimpunan ! so pn tang came in . gave d sn test paper . i was about 2 cry when its like my name . coz . i din study at all . i expect a 30/60 is extremely gud enough 4 me dat time . guess wat ! i nearly fainted when i get my paper =D . i get 51 / 60 ! i was checking my name 4 like 10 times coz i dun think dats my paper 0.o .

i decided . okay for 5 minutes . dat i shud neva study 4 sn -.- . its higher den my usual marks . =D . aint i lucky ! mon ! its thanks 2 u . y ? i used ur name 2 tembak =D . of coz michelle, li hui , wendy , li sim , april , li yit n othas oso used =) . like counting monica ng yee hwei a b c d type . which means m is a o is b . ya . untill d name finish like i is at c . ya . =) .

okay anyway . HA ! afta i happily receive my sn paper . siti asked me sumthing : " did u bring my sj text book ? " i was 0.o . dead . coz i din ! last fri she left her book in skul n me being a kind person go kutip it home . lol . n dead . i din bring her sj text book !

den got one announcement . all class monitor go (sumwhere) now . den i was thinking of rushing 2 poh wei dat place. coz maybe 3a got sj . so can ask n borrow n save her n me . den when i told siti dis n run 2 poh wei's place , we wanted 2 ask poh wei 2 help us ask weng soon . but weng soon ad come -.- . so we juz call him n like ask is dere sj n can we borrow his text book .den he lend us ! more like lend siti ! i relaxed . breathe in n out ! okay . lol . so we were being thankful dat deres a nice guy dat borrow his book 2 a stranger 0.o .

lata bm . den afta bm . DEAD . mr ravi standing outside ad ! so dis time PANIC again ! den we were running through d backdoor when mr ravi went 2 talk 2 one teacher, we went 2 3a ( well i stand outside 2 c if mr.ravi comes ) den mr ravi came in d class ad ! i was nearly shouting ! den at last . we success lol . we survived =) .

c how my emotion go up n down dat day ? okay . den err . oh bi . d genius me said donor as donater -.- . i wrote donor but i go read donater . lol . den afta bi SENI ! okay skip dat part . den math . homework . done.

afta skul . lol a form 2 prefect asked me do i noe any1's birthday on last fri . i say ya . ( yen lin) den she say is it a gal ? is she from 3 dahlia ? is she pengakap ?well it fits . so i say ya . den she gave me one keychain thingy n call me gif yen lin . she said her fren took it . n when yen lin go find 4 it or sumthing okay skip d drama part lah .

den gave wendy . coz yen lin din come. okay done wif yst . except yst i call my mom wake me up when i was sleeping at 8 . i asked her 2 wake me up at 9 . u noe when i wake up ? dis morning 4.30 am ! -.- . luckily i woke up early n pack my bag . n everything . or not die lorh -.- .

okay . den 2day . wendy din come =( . FINE . din tell me . dun choi her anymore. den haha . yen lin's keychain lol . dun care lah lol . okay den 2day . err i scolded siti . coz of saturday . ya i was pissed ! den had 2 cool myself down by reminding myself dat i punished her 2 bring math textbook dis week . den lata afta asked siti lotsa questions . her answer made all of us ( me , kah min , ying hui , n kai xin ) laughed like crazy .

private 2 us =) . LOL . sum of it ( most of it ) is SICK ! like 18 above -.- . SERIOUS ! okay dun care .

anyway .

I LOST MY BOTTLE ! = (

cry 4 me?

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment