Friday, April 24, 2009

Make A Wish ! =)

i wish 2day nite will rain ! i wish it dun rain ! but i wish it rains =) . y ? deres tennis ,

its not dat i dislike tennis . its dat 2mr deres taekwondo . n ouch . body ache maybe ? aha . i m desperate 2 talk 2 sum1 now lol . oh dis sum1 is not a fixed sum1 . ANYONE !

once asked ying hui a lame question . us:"ying hui , if ur lover n ur parents drop into d river n drowning . u can only save one of dem . who will u save? " yinghui:" err . when is it ? now or future?" us:" if now?"ying hui :" if now den i save parents " us": if future?" yinghui:"if future i save my lover den we can live happily ever after" us 0.o .

i noe . we scolded ying hui lol . =) .

i was like sitting straight 4 sn period in class 2day . i juz realised our kidney is sumwhere near our backbone . so when i sit , its like killing my kidney LOL . but kah min said dere backbone 2 protect it , but i said my backbone got hole den how? den i think drinking anlene is err . err . yup . expensive? ahaha talking crap .

xen hui told me dat taekwondo performance was d best performance =) . arent we all proud of li hui n samantha ? lol .

i dun undastand so many things lol . but lazy undastand =) .

who likes ice cream ? me ! li sim , u promised 2 eat ice cream wif me 2day . u forgot got cf pula =(

wendy hates me ahaha . she say eveyrday c me untill sien . LOL . so mean -.- . i treat her so nice =( . shen leng said sumthing . errr . err . oh ya . ahaha . she is perasan ahaha . oh no , dats i say one =) .

i rmb sumthing . mon once told me sumthing . if i tell sumthing out , she will pinch me lol . i dono dats form 1 or 2 . hmm .

n mon . ur food cant poison me =) . i ate like so many things last year in kh dat u n me n otha ppl cook . i can even survive my own cooking . =)

is dis long ? ahaha .

Em Si Neish .

No comments:

Post a Comment