Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Learnt a Lesson .

Mon's blog song is cute ! =)

like seriously ! ahaha . dun mind me =) . anyway . i finally noe who i prank call .its like 20 cent wasted for 2 hellos from him ? so wasted .

so scary . gonna have nitemare -.- . serious ! i nid counselling . dis is gonna haunt me 4 life. once i think bout it , feel like shivering trembling n all sorts of ughhh .

anyway . candace ignore me on msn . lol . okay .

my brotha says or claims dat i m having stress -.- . i think he is on drugs . serious =)

OH DEAD . printer no ink ! DEAD .

Y MY PRINTER SO USELESS ! ITS FINE USUALLY ! NOW IT DIED WHEN I NID IT ! DAMN IT !

MY PRINTER IS IN MY HATE LIST !

MY BROTHER BOUGHT A PRINTER DAT HATES ME ! WHEN I NID IT GO PRINT LIKE NTH ! D INK IS LIKE SO BLUR ! LIKE DAMN U PRINTER WAT IS WRONG WIF U !

according 2 my brotha . his 1st statement was d ink got problem . 2nd was d catraj or sumthing got problem . LIKE DAMN DAT PERSON DAT SOLD IT ! SO EXPENSIVE FOR NTH ! CURSE HIM ( d guy who sold)4 LIFE !

so sorry michelle ! so sorry JeAnne ! i feel like crying u noe ! so sorry 2 both of u . promised 2 print n my printer went dead pula. so sorry =( .

thanks kelly ! thanks april ! thanks for helping me print michelle n jeanne's stuff . sorry 2 trouble both of u at like nearly midnite . n nid u all 2 print stuff even tho u had 2 print ur own stuff oso . so sorry . u saved me =) .

lastly . sorry monica . for not being able 2 be a gud listener or like give u an ideal reaction . i m a stone .

Dead Hsien .

No comments:

Post a Comment