Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Dat I Dreamt Bout It =) . smile .

Okay . SO LONG DIN BLOG =D .

lets talk bout tuesday . went tuition . sum1 STEPPED MY LEG . so painful =( . skul was i forgot how or wat . anyway . i think dat day i was happy ?

den wednesday . i rmb bout interact , err. usual lah . den err . oh . went one utama . tried 2 find present for my dad . den lata on nite tennis was cancel . coz it rain =D . so happy it rained okay ? slept kinda late coz i nid 2 do homework. =(

i think its wednesday nite . i had d best dream EVER . =) . i declare it my best dream .

anyway , thursday . err . oh . nth much OH GOT . i went siti aka shu ting's house afta skul . walked dere . d sun was making ying hui complaining . y ? its a sunny day =D . n ying hui being a puteri lilin of coz was like sambil walk sambil complain . den reached her house . well rest . den around 3 o clock we started 2 COOK . yes . COOK . =D

den cooked sambal prawn . kangkung , cabbage , fried chicken n steam egg . of coz we were assisted by siti's mom =) . thanks . den we rest a while . den walked 2 chow yang pasar malam . ying hui bought things . i din buy anything . =( . kah min n siti bought a ring . lol . for demself .

den err . oh den rush 2 tuition . phei fern said i blur . i m not blur -.- . i juz dono d guys name . n how dey look like 0.o . dats not blur . juz . ya . n i do concentrate in class . juz not dat much . sumtimes i juz tak tumpu perhatian coz siti distract me . LOL . blame siti =) . wait . it is her fault

den afta tuition . had 2 stay up 2 do homeworks . lack of sleep again . so tired .=(

friday . err . skul . dens tay back 4 ungu . IT RAINED ! CANCEL . STAY BACK 4 NTH ! =( . anyway erm went 2 cf for a while at d hall . got a bookmark =). very cute =) . i like it . den went lepak . OH 1 interesting thing 2 tell =) . a guy call nicholas tiong arh? i dono . he asked siti wan pizza or not? den dey went 2 field . as in d field outside skul . maybe sahara field? i dono which field.

siti asked me n kah min follow . den dey walk out of skul 0.o . me n kah min juz stay at gazebo coz we want siti 2 panic for a while . mana tahu . she wif dat guy ad dun even noe we missing =( . 2 ppl missing oso she dono . she only cares bout AHEM . pizza . anyway she went for a long time . me n kah min tot dey were juz at front gater so we went everywhere afta we cant find dem in front gate . we were like , wat shud we tell siti's parents ? siti went missing wif a guy juz for a pizza ?

okay of coz afta A VERY LONG TIME . siti came back . happily of coz . n she went u all missing one suddenly ? she such a liar -.- . she saw me hiding n i even wave at her . den she say dono its me . FINE . dun recognize her own fren. or maybe i aint her fren ?!

anyway . saw pn zarina . asked if deres rumah , she say wan fon pn chin . -.- . okay lata confirm no rumah . den fon my mom . call her come early . den waited 4 her . played wif li sim =) . n my clothes were wet . coz of sum childish person . not d rain's fault .

den afta dat went sunway pyramid . continue finding my dad's present . den found . err . den wat happen . OH , ate in TGIF . y ? its gud friday =). den lata err . oh went back . n YEAH TENNIS CANCEL AGAIN COZ OF RAIN ! I LOVE RAIN . =D

its not dat i hate tennis . its if i go tennis . i have no time 2 do work . n no sleep ! well proven . i reach home straight away do d card. took a long time . den afta d card . i think round 11 ? den i have 2 do math summore . =( . so of coz . finish my things ( half finish ) i like so tired ad . straight sleep dun care . around 12 sumthing dat time.

den 2day , went skul . wake up early n i feel like bursting . coz i lack of sleep for few days ad . so i was waking my brotha up violently . okay coz he call me wake him up . den i so angry dat he dowan wake up . i keep on hitting his bed like mad . den he finally wake up n say : " i will never sleep anymore if its u dat wake me up . " kinda brighten my day actually . =)

den . went skul den err . talked . do homework . recess wif april n li sim . april was VIOLENT . she hit me at my back so hard . i feel like shouting at her ears . lol . den we kacau JeAnne =) den err . y it feels like a long time when its juz 2day ? i dun rmb -.-

okay skip everything lah -.- . afta skul . siti kwan shu ting , once again . made me so pissed -.- . she say gonna walk wif us . YET , her fatha come fetch her so she say she go 1st lorh . she ikut her dad . when we reach dere , we cant find her . so we panic . fon her for like 6 times ? okay less i think . or more 0.o . den lata she fon us say she cant go ad . =( .

SO . i shall NEVER trust her anymore -.- . actually she dun trust me only . she juz trust my lies 0.o . suprisingly she dun trust d truth dat i say. coz my lies sound so real while my truth owiz ounds so fake =) . i love me !

den joachim teached us . LOL yen lin n yi chin kesian . beginners so kinda . sad . n chuo shuan oso kesian -.- . d pants was too short -.- . pity u . okay dun pitying . its kinda not tiring n tiring . maybe coz deres AIR COND =D . den trained .

den sum1 told me joachim read blogs . so shall not compliment him or sumthing LOL . err kok keong came n said sumthing . he look at everyone's foot . lol . talked bout feet anyway . den my mom come . went home . ate lunch . n my dad's russian fren came for lunch . he had a pretty daughter =D . around my age . i think 14 or 15 . PRETTY ! =D .

she had blue eyes . i nearly typed eyes as ice -.- . okay her hair was a mixture of blond n brown . kinda light brown . she was nice =) . den er talked a lil . n now i feel so sleepy.

I WANNA SLEEP .UNSTABLE EMOTION. but candace on9 =( . i wanna chat wif her so badly . lol . anyway shall end dis post wif a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!! =D

Yi hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment