Wednesday, October 26, 2011

You

Where were you dearest loved,
In this desolation,
When you're suppose to hold,
And comfort me admist the pain,
In times when you're needed.
Why did you fill me in,
With deceit and deprivation.

I was lost and insecure,
By this new found isolation,
Throughout my entire life,
How could I carry on,
When you were always there,
Telling to myself in desperation.

I found God on the corner of my room,
I'm just someone who wants attention,
Yet you still live in your dream,
Without a care for my affection
Instinct told me this,
I was better off without you.

This is for my parents.The fuck they care about my broken toe and my studies.One can talk about forgiveness and love but to how far can this go on. I have been forgiving for far too long for them to realize their mistake no more. With all the shit that happens in the world, I should have known that my parent's would never learn from what they've done wrong and I should have grown up from my bubble a long time ago. Even with SPM dawning, I was still forced on labor duty cleaning and looking after the house.

I'm 17 and don't I deserve to focus on my freaking studies? Am I asking too much just to stop the chores until the exams are over? Frankly, I have learned well enough to take care the shit out of myself in knowing how to upkeep the hygiene of one place. Thanks for that but do you have to force me to do these things every so often until you have neglected your sole duty as responsible parent as well ? To all those parents out there, give your child a break. Being tough on them does not mean anything unless there is a point in it. Im sick and tired of being their motherfucking maid all the time. You know what. Fuck my parents. Why the hell do I even bother to grace their good side. They can piss off anytime they want.

The fuck parents care about their child until the day comes when they are missing. Sometimes I even want to run away from this son of a bitch house.I freaking mad right now because I came to know how shallow they really were. Did they do anything about my broken toe when I showed it to them? Hell no, in fact my bitch mom told me that it was broken just as a "sarcasm". Don't take it personally while reading this because this is only meant for my parents. And one wonders why the hell teenagers run away.It is not because of lack or responsibilities or even study stress.One main factor is about the negligence of parents. Ask one of the teenagers that you see on the streets and almost all of them would agree.In fact, I want to join them just to run away from this hell hole I've been living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment