Monday, October 17, 2011

Every little things :)

Hello! Its been a while since I last blogged. It is good that Li Sim blogs :) Ahaha, I actually forgot my password :/ I remembered it today, so I'm blogging now :)

I'm going to sum up everything in point form okay? :)

1. 29.07.2011 . Had a barbecue party at Jeanne's house to celebrate her birthday along with kelly's ! :D Somehow they celebrated mine too:) 2 months early ahaha.



Chocolate ice cream cake :D

all of us :) teehee

michelle and i ! :D ahaha, yes we were eating on the floor :)


barbecued marshmallow

the rest of the photos are in facebook :) teehee. ilovethesepeople

2. 20.08.2011 . Had Taekwondo AGM :)

Cake:D

Old B.O.D :)

Thanks Taekwondo, for making me the person I am today :)

3. 24.09.2011 and 25.09.2011 . Went for scholarship interviews in Sunway University College and Taylor's College. I said something really stupid in Sunway's interview. Well, at least i was being honest.. sigh . Taylor's interview wasn't really pleasant thanks to something. Nevertheless, it is quite an experience I guess :)

4. 29.09.2011 . Ahaha! It's my 17th birthday :D It is the last day of exam as well. Celebrated with yenlin, yi chin, li hui and shu ting. I didn't take any pictures since it was after school and I don't bring cameras to school ;) ahaha! Thanks for all the wishes and gifts. iloveallofyou ♥ teehee:)



Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment