Saturday, October 15, 2011

Give it a try

Hey,there. I'm going to stop blogging for awhile to focus on my studies.Hopefully I will be back as soon as examinations are over. I will continue to enjoy life as I go on. No matter what the happenings will be, I will give it a try to smile at every moment that comes along.In this crazy, bewilderment, weird, strange, and surprising world we live in, I want to have every moment every second ever minute every breath that I take to live as full as I can. Part of the poem from Frost.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could,
To where it bent in the undergrowth.
***
I shall be telling with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood and I
I took the one less traveled by

And that has made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment