Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Roller Coaster

How many time have we compared ourselves to the roller coaster ? Actually, what even makes us compare our lives to a roller coaster? Why do we sometimes see the ups and downs depict what we have lived through?
Sometimes, when people say that their lives are like the ups and downs of roller coaster,I have always felt like lives can also be the people riding the roller coaster.
No matter how many times the turn in life, we would always go through it even if forced to. The thrills we shall always have in breaking the boundary life builds against us.Holding us back from finishing the ride.When we have finished the game of life, no matter what the odds are, so what if we just had a 180 degree turn ? We just passed a 360 degree turn. I want people to not compare themselves to the machine that once thought to be such "symbol" in life. I want them to say "You know what.Yes my life sure have been a roller coaster but I chose to be the person riding the roller coaster and I experienced each twist and turn with much anticipation and got through it even if it costed me a few barfing or so.Know that I chose what life throws at me and I made it out through my own way."

No comments:

Post a Comment