Saturday, October 8, 2011

I want to be like her

Someday in life, we would usually come across people that we want to be. Want to be to the extent that we would do anything to look or even reach up to their level. Be it in terms of beauty or intelligence , no matter how hard you want to deny, the fact is there. Truth is, I would even man up to strongly say I too have some people that I really want to be. Being in an academically prioritized society, I know what's it like to see other people while I still held back. Still the last person to finish the race. Still the nobody. But then I realized, I don't mind being the last. If I don't pass my O-level, I don't care. Where ever life takes me, I will accept it full-heartedly.

Of course, this doesn't mean that I gave up on my studies. This just means that I will try my best and if my best doesn't cut it, then I will gladly accept the results that I solely deserve. Right now, studying to the point of breaking every inch of my soul, I want to break away from this solitude and find solace for myself.I want to free myself.From the chains that bear me down, let me be free. Now, I want to let loose and work hard but knowing what limits my body can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment