Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Addiction

Something that everyone HAS.
Definition : Whether is more towards the positive or negative, can't deny the cravings for something you love.

Every time I see an article on "How to control your addiction", sure everyone wants to stop at some point. Doesn't mean that giving yourself motivation and instantly cutting the craves is going to help ease it any further. I don't think that a once and for all stop is going to cut out for people that really are into it.For me, the most common place of all things to be engross with is of course non other than the internet.

Like now. Seriously, supposed to be "studying time " but ended up with this.At least I'm able to curb my "online" time to 1 hour less per day. It used to be worse before. Back then, internet time would be like an endless infinite hour. It was like day and night does not matter as long as I got what I needed online.Like smokers to cigarettes, I was hooked.
WAS
To get this far, I had some help from family members.Being a stubborn teen, of course I wouldn't even dream of asking my parents.I had help from cousins.Then, I set a reality check.For people that are still currently having national examinations, that can be done easily. Set the schedule for the national examinations in front of your study desk everyday.Finally, I would usually give myself little treats or deserving breaks in between for my well rewarded curbing of my addictions.Although I still am online, I manage to cut down just as other people that are NOT there yet but getting SOMEWHERE .
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment