Saturday, July 11, 2009

Well , continuing my life :)


i think i m gonna put dis blog private . shall discuss wif li sim :) *gasp joachim says he reads my blog . i hope i din blog anything bad bout him . did i ?


Taekwondo competition 2day . even tho its juz pattern , i panic . coz i borrowed li hui's belt . How can i forget 2 bring my belt ?! well luckily li hui brought her belt even tho she have prefect agm . After i tot i was saved , jeh ying asked me dis : " wat if li hui came back early n nid 2 join d competition ? " i was stunned . i was like phoning everyone n ask if dey have red belt n can dey bring it . well nobody did :(


anyway d ppl among d red belts dat won were all guys . n i think dey all did well :) i shud oso congrats ppl dat won . here goes : congrats to li yit , shu ting , julie , chee hui . justin . n i juz felt so sad for sum1 . cud have won if dat mistake wasnt done ):

afta taekwondo , me n shu ting were being sampats :) we kacau sum ppl dat stay back for mssd . n i oso had fun wif li hui's prefect of d month thing :D OH OH OH ! DID U NOE DAT LI HUI IS PREFECT OF D MONTH . oh well now u do :D


me n siti ( shu ting) oso struggled . we dono whether we shud go for d chinese society carnival or academy . well me n shu ting blew a balloon each n played wif it . den we decided dat we ikut kok keong dey all 2 academy 2 eat , den we come back 2 skul for carnival . oh dat plan failed LOL

shu ting threw her green balloon away , while i left my purple balloon at d foodcourt :(

in the end , we neva went . oh shu ting did . afta academy's lesson . i cant :( have to go home .. i wanna hear kok keong sing !


den only me n seng yew left . -.- n his reason was same wif mine . his mom is ad on her way here. oh well . he keep talking bout sumthing to annoy me maybe ? LOL . den a guy came to us asked us 2 donate money for d poor kids in sum center thingy .

den seng yew , HE LEFT ! his mom was here n he left ! leaving me alone dere dealing wif dat guy . since i was so bad in dealing dis type of stuff , i juz gave him 5 ringgit . he tried very hard 2 not 2 freak me out n convince me dat its real ( well i dono, is it ? )

den afta dat guy left , my mom took like half an hour 2 reach . is my house DAT FAR ? -.- , shud have gona taman sea wif kok keong dey all :(

shud stop blogging ;)

H-s-i-e-n .

No comments:

Post a Comment